Shimano RX810 GRX Limited 2x Levers with BR-RX820 Calipers
For riders who prefer a 2x set-up on their gravel bike, Shimano’s RX810 GRX Limited 2x Levers with BR-RX820 Calipers provide excellent 11-speed shifting and hydraulic braking performance combined with a classic, silver aesthetic.
Ergonomic hoods provide a comfortable grip and are shaped so that the shifters and brakes can be operated easily from them. The levers themselves are textured to provide better purchase in wet and muddy conditions, or when wearing long-fingered gloves for improved power and modulation when braking and more precise shifting. Pads are included with the calipers and the system is fully bled for quick installation, although bleeding and maintenance are straightforward when necessary.
- Shimano GRX, with its gravel-specific ergonomics, optimised gearing options, rugged reliability, and quiet and stable drivetrain, sets itself apart from the rest of the component world
- 11-speed compatible
- For 2x drivetrains
- GRX hydraulic disc brake levers give control, modulation and power with minimal effort in all riding conditions
- Raised hood head prevents hand misalignment and slippage
- Anti-slip texture and brake lever coating give higher braking efficiency and reduce fatigue on long rides
- Simple set-up and maintenance with easy and clean bleeding system
- Supplied fully bled, right lever front brake left lever rear brake
- Contains ST-RX820 left shifter / brake lever, ST-RX820 right shifter / brake lever, and BR-RX820 brake calipers and pads with bled hoses
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".