Shimano Ultegra R8170 C50 Tubeless CL Disc Front Wheel
Offering premium aerodynamic performance, the Shimano Ultegra R8170 C50 Tubeless CL Disc Front Wheel is a fast and lightweight choice for any discerning road rider. No matter the gradient, the 50mm rim height performs admirably, offering exceptional climbing, descending and sprinting capabilities. The 21mm internal width pairs well with modern road tyres and creates an aerodynamic profile, while the rigid carbon rim construction is tubeless-ready.
The combination of straight-pull bladed spokes and wide flange spacing makes for a stiff yet compliant wheel, and the cold-forged machined aluminium hub shell sheds excess weight to keep the grams low. Labyrinth double-contact sealing limits the ingress of dirt and water to keep the bearings rolling smoothly, ensuring lasting durability for seasons of use.
- Designed to meet pro road race criteria
- Lightweight clincher full carbon 50mm deep rim for improved aerodynamics, increased rigidity and excellent inertia for sprinters and TT specialists
- Easy to use Center Lock rotor mount for use with disc brakes
- Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes for optimal balance and rigidity
- Elbowless spokes make for a strong yet compliant wheel
- High lateral rigidity is produced with a wide flange spacing
- Labyrinth double-contact sealing effectively shuts out water and dirt
- Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races - super mirror finish reduces friction
- Cold forged, machined aluminium hub shell and oversized 7075 alloy axle keep the wheel weight to a minimum
- For 100 x 12mm axle
- 700C clincher (tubeless compatible)
- Tyre compatibility: 700C clincher (tubeless compatible)
- Wheel Size: 700c/622 x 21C
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 50mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- Spokes: Stainless steel butted (2.0-1.8-2.0) and bladed straight pull spokes
- Spoke count: 24
- Bearings: Alloy cone with integrated steel Borozon treated bearing races
- Brake compatibility: Disc
- Disc standard: Center Lock
- Tyre recommended size: 25 - 622 - 32 - 622
- Axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 698 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".