Shimano XC3 MTB Shoes
Shimano’s XC3 MTB Shoes are perfect for casual off-road riding, gravel exploring or even commuting. 2-bolt SPD style cleat compatibility makes them secure and efficient when pedalling whilst the deep tread and recessed cleat mount makes walking simple too. BOA’s single L6 dial pulls the wrap-around tongue snug to spread any pressure across the top of the foot and the synthetic leather composite upper is perforated for improved breathability. Scuff guards across the heel and toe protect against damage. The seamless midsole construction lets the shoe sit closer to the pedal axle for better stability and power transfer, with the stiff glass-fibre reinforced nylon sole also helping ensure that no watts are lost.
- Ultra versatile off-road shoes equally at home racing cross-country or on a casual pub ride
- Removal of the lasting board, known as a seamless midsole construction, minimises stack-height and maximises power transfer
- Surround wrapping upper structure improves fit, reduces overlap and eliminates hot spots
- Perforated synthetic leather composite upper provides increased breathability and comfort
- Lightweight glass-fibre reinforced nylon sole
- Single mid-shoe BOA® L6 dial ensures a perfect fit while maintaining a clean finish
- Improved toe protection
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 355 grams per shoe (size 42)
Shimano XC3 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.