Shimano XC502 MTB Shoes
Benefitting from trickle-down technology from Shimano's flagship S-PHYRE range, the XC502 MTB Shoes deliver performance at great value. The glass fibre reinforced sole efficiently transfers power through the pedals while the low stack height further increases efficiency and stabilises the foot. The shoes utilise Shimano's latest outsole technology, with ULTREAD™ compound maximising traction and durability.
The upper is designed to improve support and aid ventilation, wrapping the foot for an almost customised fit and relief from potential hotspots. A velcro strap and BOA dial closure system allow plenty of room for adjustments, even mid-ride.
- Lightweight, high-performance cross-country shoes with unparalleled power transfer, benefitting from S-PHYRE trickle-down technology
- Optimised upper pattern to maximise foot support and ventilation
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, providing a glove-like fit and eliminating hot-spots
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilise foot, maximises power transfer and efficiency
- BOA® L6 skeleton dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Brand new sole construction, based on the S-PHYRE XC902, complete with Shimano ULTREAD™ compound for maximum grip and durability
- Optimised stud pattern to avoid mud stacking
- Glass fibre reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Severe Condition Spikes sold separately
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 300 grams (size 42, per shoe)