Sidi Sixty Road Cycling Shoes
Celebrating their 60th year, Sidi has released the Sixty Road Cycling Shoes. Beautifully handmade in Italy, these shoes are a modern take on classic Sidi style and they're incredibly light, combining an eco-friendly TechPro upper with a Vent carbon sole. Perforations to the microfibre enhance ventilation and the material is supple yet supportive, wrapping closely around the foot, with a single rotor Tecno-4 closure system and velcro strap for precise micro-adjustments and quick release. The anatomically shaped heel cup is integrated and reinforces the back of the shoe to prevent deformation through heavy use, while also stabilising the foot to prevent slipping.
The Vent carbon sole is incredibly stiff, ensuring all your watts are efficiently transferred through the pedals. You can ride and race all year round in these shoes thanks to the ability to adjust airflow through the sole. Integrated vents can be opened or closed using a screwdriver to suit a range of temperatures. The grippy heel pad can be replaced when the time comes, and Reflex inserts on the heel add some extra visibility for low light riding conditions.
- Made in Italy
- TechPro (microfibre PU) upper
- Vent carbon sole: Carbon fibre weave is rigid, light and efficient. Integrated vents can be opened or closed using a screwdriver, for four-season use
- Integrated heel: Lightweight reinforcement prevents deformation under pressure. Anatomically shaped to stabilise and support the foot
- Tecno-4 closure system: Single rotor reduces weight and offers micrometric and precise closure plus fast release
- High-security velcro strap
- Replaceable polyurethane heel pad
- Reflex inserts on the heel improve safety
Sidi Sixty Road Cycling Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.