Specialized S-Works Aerofly II Carbon Handlebar
Whether you are building up your dream ride and want to spec it out with the fastest cockpit on the road, or just looking for a solid performance upgrade to your current road bike, the Specialized S-Works Aerofly II Carbon Handlebar is a standout option. Designed with insight gleaned from hundreds of hours of testing in Specialized's wind tunnel, the Aerofly IIs are amongst the fastest handlebars on the planet, offering a 20 second time-saving over a 40km time trial when compared to traditional round bars.
Specialized have also taken great care to keep the weight of the bars as low as possible, with the high-grade FACT carbon fibre meaning that the Aerofly IIs come in at a mere 235 grams. This means the bars don't just perform well on the flats, but also keep you climbing quickly and efficiently when the road tilts upwards. These bars have been designed with internal cable routing in mind, in order to further improve the completed bikes aerodynamic profile. Touches such as the subtle bartape 'step' that ensures a smooth, neat finish, as well as the textured tops, help make these handlebars a classy option that lends a touch of understated style to any bike.
- Win-Tunnel Engineered to save 20+ seconds over 40km vs a round bar
- FACT Carbon construction yields lightest-in-class aero bar weighing just 235 grams (size 42cm)
- Innovative features such as textured tops and a smooth bar tape step enhance the rider experience
- Designed for internal brake and shifter cables
- Di2 compatible
- Bar width (center-to-center): 38/40/42/44cm
- Bend: 40/42/44cm—130mm drop x 80mm reach; 38cm—125mm drop x 75mm reach
PRODUCT REF: 894800
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more