Keeping temperature regulation in check, the 4th Dimension Cooling System incorporates deep internal channels and large vents into the helmet. Aligned exhaust ports work to disperse the warm air and in turn keep you cool, without affecting the aerodynamic profile.
MIPS is incorporated into helmets to reduce the rotational forces that occur during certain impacts. Allowing a sliding motion of 10mm to 15mm in all directions, this technology is designed to reduce the rotational forces transmitted to the brain.
Lightweight and easy to adjust on the move, the Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system incorporates height adjustability and room for a ponytail. This offers the perfect fit for a wide range of heads.
The ANGi sensor fitted to the helmet links to your smartphone via the Specialized Ride App. This app allows you to store essential information, such as emergency contact details. Should you be involved in an accident and need to notify a contact the app will trigger a notification to be sent.
Specialized S-Works Evade II MIPS Helmet with ANGi
When you're looking to put in your best performances, Specialized's S-Works Evade II MIPS Helmet is ideal. Developed in the Win Tunnel, it balances aerodynamics and ventilation, with the 4th Dimension Cooling System keeping the air flowing and optimising your temperature no matter how hard you're working.
Protection has been a top priority, so you can rest assured that in the event of an impact, you're as safe as possible. The Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction manages impact energy and MIPS disperses force, regardless of the angle of impact. The latest safety feature from Specialized, an ANGi crash sensor is integrated into the fit system and can detect potential crashes and alert selected contacts via your smartphone.
A precise fit can be achieved thanks to the Mindset HairPort II system that includes height adjustability and a micro-dial. The Tri-Fix web splitter keeps the straps comfortable and allows for easy adjustment.
Take a closer look at the Specialized S-Works Evade II with ANGi helmet.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet Specialized have tested
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports ensure the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Integrated ANGi (Angular and G-Force indicator) crash sensor
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure
- Please note that the ANGi sensor links to your smartphone via the Specialized Ride App. A one-time activation code is included with the purchase of the helmet (not transferrable)