Specialized S-Works Romin Evo Carbon Saddle
Designed for riders who prefer an aggressive position on the bike, the Specialized S-Works Romin Evo Carbon Saddle offers pro-level comfort and performance with a carbon-fibre shell that is flex-tuned for the ultimate level of compliance and comfort.
The saddles' cover is constructed from Micromatrix. This premium and ultra-durable fabric help to enhance the saddle's support and comfort levels while also maintaining breathability. Underneath the Micromatrix, Specialized have utilised their Level 2 padding for a great amount of bike and road feel with the perfect amount of additional cushioning for long hours in the saddle.
Combining with this padding is the Body Geometry cut-away design. This patented technology helps to improve blood flow and reduce numbness and chafing around your delicate areas.
FACT carbon fibre rails keep the saddle's weight below 170 grams while also providing a stiff and sturdy interface between the saddle and your seatpost. The FACT carbon also helps to reduce numbing road vibration; keeping your riding experience smooth and fast.
- Patented Body Geometry design is lab tested to assure blood flow to sensitive arteries
- FACT™ carbon fibre shell is flex-tuned for support and ride compliance
- Ultra-light and strong, oversized FACT™ carbon rails
- Level 2 padding: Medium density foam for bike feel with additional cushioning
- Size 143mm / Weight 134g
- Size 155mm / Weight 137g
- NOTE: Oversized 7x9mm carbon rails are not compatible with seatposts equipped with side-load clamp mechanisms for 7mm round rails
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".