Specialized S-Works Roubaix Disc Frameset 2020
The Specialized S-Works Roubaix Disc Frameset brings together a lightweight carbon layup, aerodynamically shaped tubes, and some competition beating compliance components. You can have it all by building up your dream bike with this race ready frameset. The compliance elements sit above the incredibly stiff frameset, ensuring none of your power is lost through the suspension, but rather, you're held in total comfort over the longest and most epic adventures.
The Future Shock 2.0 above the head tube has an innovative dial that allows you to adjust the damping quality of the 20mm hydraulic suspension. This means you can stiffen it up for climbing or sprinting, or slacken it for tougher terrain. Meanwhile, the included Pave seatpost has an aesthetic appearance while offering unrivalled compliance. These two elements combine to uphold the Specialized Roubaix mantra of Smoother Is Faster.
- Specialized FACT 11R carbon fibre frameset, Rider-First Engineered™ FreeFoil tubing - lightweight and aerodynamic
- Future Shock 2.0 hydraulic front suspension unit with compression adjustment knob
- S-Works Pave seat post dampens vibrations
- Threaded bottom bracket shell
- Non-gender specific geometry - one bike for all
You can learn more about the Specialized Roubaix Road Bike range on the Sigma Sports Hub: Specialized Roubaix Road Bike 2020 - First Look.
- FRAME: Specialized FACT 11R, Rider-First Engineered™ (RFE), FreeFoil Shape Library tubes, threaded BB, 12x142mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc, clearance for 33mm tyres
- FORK: Specialized Future Shock 2.0 with Damper, Smooth Boot, 12x100 mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc brake
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works Pave
PRODUCT REF: 1038886
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more