Specialized S-Works Roubaix Disc Road Frameset 2019
Enjoy an incredibly stiff and lightweight frameset construction from Specialized that has additional comfort-conscious design features. The S-Works Roubaix Disc Road Frameset is a technologically advanced option, designed to provide pro peloton speed but with extra comfort for riding in real world conditions.
Constructed of FACT 11r carbon, this S-Works version of the Roubaix frame is the lightest and stiffest that Specialized has ever produced. Sprint, climb and roll all day long with the additional comfort offered by two key technologies.
With a Future Shock piston in the head tube, the rider can enjoy 20mm of vertical compliance to take the chatter out of the road. Designed for the demands of the pavé sections of the Paris Roubaix road race, the suspension is between the contact points and the frame rather than on the fork itself. This results in zero negative impact on your power transfer as the frame remains totally stiff beneath you.
By including their now-famous "cobble gobbler" CG-R carbon fibre seatpost, Specialized have further improved the comfort of the bike, which you'll appreciate when you fit your favourite saddle and enjoy a level of comfort you never thought possible from a road bike.
- Rider-First Engineered™ design ensures every frame size has the same responsiveness and smooth ride quality
- The S-Works FACT 11r frameset is Specialized's highest quality carbon frame, offering the ideal blend of light overall weight and targeted stiffness, while the all-new Future Shock "suspension" system at the cockpit delivers a revolutionary degree of comfort and control
- S-Works FACT carbon CG-R seatpost has integrated elastomer inserts that help dissipate road chatter and vibration, without sacrificing responsiveness or power transfer.
- A legendary CeramicSpeed bottom bracket ensures that you're saving every last precious watt.
- FRAME: Specialized S-Works FACT 11r carbon, Endurance Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, 12x142mm thru-axle, Future Shock suspension, 20mm of travel, flat-mount disc mounts
- FORK: Specialized FACT carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle
- SEATPOST: Specialized S-Works CG-R, FACT carbon fibre, single-bolt, 27.2mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings
- ACCESSORIES: Specialized Swat Box storage compartment
PRODUCT REF: 932297
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more