Stages Cycling G3 Shimano XTR M9120 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 32 Tooth
The G3 Shimano XTR M9120 LR Dual Sided Power Meter 32 Tooth is the premium solution to off-road power measurement from Stages Cycling. Adding just 35 grams to the XTR chainset, the unit offers accurate information about the power from each leg and the Active Temperature Compensation technology ensures that this data is true to within ±1.5% even in changeable conditions. Connection is via ANT+, Bluetooth or NFC, and all firmware updates can also be accomplished wirelessly for maximum convenience. The CR2032 batteries last over 175 hours and there is an LED indicator light for information about their health. By using a 32 tooth chainring Stages Cycling has ensured that the power meter is compatible with the majority of single-ring mountain bike drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Weight: Only adds 35 grams to base crankset
- Battery life: 175+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Device compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Centre and others
- 32 tooth chainring
- Active Temperature Compensation
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or head unit
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.