Stages Cycling Shimano XT M8100/8120 L MTB Crank Arm Power Meter
Bringing their expertise to the off-road market, the Stages Cycling XT M8100/8120 L MTB Crank Arm Power Meter has all the same benefits as their road based power meters. The unit itself adds just 15 grams to the base crank arm, and can measure power output up to 2,500 watts with +/- 1.5% accuracy. It has IPX7 water resistance to cope with use off-road in all conditions and automatic temperature compensation for maximum accuracy in rapidly changing conditions. Battery replacement is a tool-free operation and the firmware can be upgraded wirelessly.
- Compatible with Shimano XT M8100/8120 Hollowtech II mountain bike drive side crank arms
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
In the box
- Non-drive-side crank and power meter
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number.
- User Guide
Is my bike compatible with Stages Power Meters?
To help find your current crank model, check the inside of the crank arm for the model and length. The next step is to check the power meter's compatibility with your frame; if the space between your crank arm and seat stay fits a 10mm Allen key wrench between 5cm and 12cm from the centre of your bottom bracket, this should be compatible.
Still unsure? See this illustration for a guide of where to measure.
- Built on to a non-drive side Shimano XT M8100 crank arm and is compatible with all frames that fit Shimano Hollowtech II cranks
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5% in all conditions
- Power meter housing: Low profile design, with a robust door interface
- Tool-free battery replacement
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: Only adds 15 grams to base crank arm
- Battery life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range: 0 - 2500 watts
- Cadence range: 20 - 220 rpm
- IPX7 water resistance
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- Automatic temperature compensation
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero reset confirmation without connected app or head unit
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- NFC tap to pair for some phones and devices
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.