The Bar Fly 4 Mini Computer Mount
Clamping securely onto 31.8 or 35mm diameter handlebars,The Bar Fly 4 Mini Computer Mount is designed to take your smaller sized cycle computer and attach it out in front of your handlebars in order to provide you with the all-important stats and ride figures that help you put on a good show.
Made to be 20 times stronger than its competitors, and boasting wind tunnel optimisation, this mount from Bar Fly saves a claimed 8 seconds over the course of 40 kilometres. Mounting your smaller computer as well as a Di2/EPS junction box and a light or camera, this is a versatile mount that offers a three in one solution to clearing the decks and getting your bars neat and tidy.
Is my cycle computer compatible?
This mount is compatible with the following cycle computers:
- Garmin 200/500/510/520
- Garmin 910/920XT
- Polar M450
- Bryton 21/40/100/200/210/310
- Cateye devices
- Fits to 31.8mm and 35mm diameter handlebars
- 20 times stronger than competing products
- Wind tunnel tested - saves 8 seconds over 40km
- Mounts up to 3 accessories simultaneously
- Can take a computer, a Di2/EPS junction box, and a camera or computer
- Compatible with the following computers:
- Garmin 200/500/510/520, Garmin 910/920XT, Polar M450, Bryton 21/40/100/200/210/310 and Cateye devices
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.