Universal Colours Chroma Thermal Merino Plus Bib Short
The Universal Colours Chroma Thermal Merino Plus Bib Short utilises natural wool, making it super warm, naturally antibacterial and good at managing moisture. This material is combined with woven nylon that's durable and compressive, supporting the muscles as you pedal. A DWR treatment repels light rain and road spray to keep you dry. Perfect for spring and autumn, or during winter when paired with leg warmers, this is a versatile item to have in the cycling wardrobe.
Wide mesh bib straps deliver breathable support, and the high waist enhances comfort by adding extra coverage to prevent a draught. Soaking up bumps from rough roads is the Elastic Interface Road Performance Space pad, which uses three densities of foam for cushioning, and a central channel to enhance airflow and reduce pressure.
The cuff is elasticated and uses silicone grippers to prevent ride up without over-squeezing the thigh. Engineered with overlocked seams, the chance of irritation in high-pressure points is reduced, and reflective detailing is a nice finishing touch, enhancing visibility.
- Suitable for deep winter riding conditions
- Highly durable, compressive, woven nylon to reduce muscle fatigue
- Loop back Merino internal for thermal, moisture and bacterial management
- DWR treatment
- Elastic Interface Road Performance Space pad
- Mesh bib upper and wide elastic straps over the shoulders
- Elasticated cuff with signature UC silicone gripper
- Raised waistline at the back for added lower back protection
- Engineered overlocked seams
- Reflective detailing
- Designed and created by Universal Colours
- Made in Lithuania by BlueSign® accredited factory, LTP