Vittoria Mazza Enduro G2.0 Mountain Bike Tyre
Designed to raise the bar of what an enduro tyre is capable of, the Vittoria Mazza Enduro G2.0 Mountain Bike Tyre is a supreme all-rounder on mixed terrain, suited for both front and rear use. The culmination of years of athlete testing and development, the Mazza combines a well-spaced central tread with deep, directional siping to conform and fight drift through off-camber turns. The gaps between the centre knobs deliver impressive traction under braking and quickly shed mud. By using a stepped leading edge rather than ramped, the Mazza rolls fast on the trail and grips on slick climbs.
Through the use of Vittoria’s in-house 4C compound, the tread is tacky yet stable, featuring four separate Graphene 2.0 compound layers for grip that does not compromise lifespan. Predictable and confident, the cornering tread provides claw-like grip in loose turns. Progressive sipe widths see dependable grip with a planted feel in the turns, even at speed.
- Aggressive tread pattern perfect for mixed-terrain enduro use
- Slash proof enduro two-ply sidewall
- Ideal for front and rear use
- Wide-spacing on the central tread delivers impressive braking performance
- Tubeless-ready bead
- 4C compound construction
- Nylon 120 TPI material
- Available in both 27.5” and 29” sizes
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 1,160 grams (27.5” x 2.4”, dual ply)