Vittoria Mazza Trail TNT G2.0 MTB Tyre
Developed with input from some of the sports top athletes, the Vittoria Mazza Trail TNT G2.0 MTB Tyre utilises cutting-edge technologies to position itself as a market-leading enduro tyre. Suited to both front and rear use, the Mazza sees a well-spaced tread to quickly shed mud, and deep, directional siping to conform to the terrain. The fast-rolling tread pattern does not compromise on grip, with the stepped leading edge delivering optimal traction on technical climbs.
Vittoria’s proprietary 4C compound is tacky whilst still offering support. Made possible by the use of four individual Graphene 2.0 layers, this unique compound offers impressive grip and a long lifespan. The TNT (Tube No Tube) construction sees a trail-friendly 120TPI casing, designed to resist slashes without the weight penalty of the Enduro sidewall.
- Aggressive tread pattern perfect for mixed-terrain enduro use
- Ideal for front and rear use
- Wide-spacing on the central tread delivers impressive braking performance
- Tubeless-ready bead
- 4C compound construction
- Nylon 120 TPI material
- Available in both 27.5” and 29” sizes
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 890 grams (27.5” x 2.4”, TNT casing)