Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer
Wahoo's top-of-the-range offering has had further updates, in the KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer. Powerful, accurate, responsive and silent, this is the ultimate trainer and ideal for those living in shared accommodation or wanting to train late into the night. A new belt has replaced the Gates carbon drive belt to address noise issues, and the result is super quiet riding and minimal disturbance.
The large and heavy flywheel - now 7.25kg - uses new algorithms for improved responsiveness as well as making the ride feel more realistic. Constructed from robust steel, you can be sure the trainer will stay put during high wattage efforts and, generating up to 2200 watts of power, every rider is catered for.
Accuracy remains at a high +/- 2% and climbs can be simulated up to 20%. Pair the KICKR with Wahoo's KICKR CLIMB and you can fully immerse yourself in your indoor training, with physical gradients replicated in addition to resistance changes.
Whether you've got a mountain, road or gravel bike, the KICKR is a suitable option. Thru-axle adapters are included and there's clearance for flat mount and disc brake bikes.
You can connect to virtually any training app and Bluetooth Smart, ANT+ and ANT+ FE-C compatibility mean you can track all your stats, and link to cadence, speed, and heart rate sensors. LED lights indicate that the KICKR is powered and connected. A handle makes transportation simple.
- A new belt drive results in virtually silent operation
- The KICKR indoor trainer's large flywheel uses new algorithms to improve responsiveness and better replicate the sensation of riding on the road
- Resistance is increased to 2200 watts
- A more reliable and accurate power measurement system (+/- 2%) provides a true workout experience, from free-riding to using online platforms like Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Integrated cadence: Simplify your setup and workouts by getting accurate cadence data directly from your trainer without the need for an external sensor
- Powerful connectivity: Multiple Bluetooth connections are now supported to ensure a trouble-free start to your workout
- Connectivity with Wahoo KICKR HEADWIND Bluetooth Fan bringing innovative climate control to your indoor training experience. Pair to your KICKR and as your speed or heart rate increases, so will the fan speed
- Connectivity with the ELEMNT Bike Computer to relive rides or perform planned workouts
- Adjustable feet for use on uneven flooring
- Third-party power meter support: Compatible with a third party power meter as another method of power measurement
What's in the box
- Wahoo KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer 2018
- RPM Cadence Sensor
- Shimano/SRAM compatible 11-28t 11-speed cassette
- UK power cord / power brick (UK and EU plug)
- Quick release skewer
- Disc brake caliper spacer
- 1.8mm spacer
- Quickstart guide
- Drive side adapter for 130mm and 135mm quick release and 12x142 and 12x148 thru-axle
- Reversible hub spacer for 130mm and 135mm quick release
- Reversible hub spacer for thru-axle
- Wahoo Fitness
- Trainer Road
- Virtual Training
- Kinomap Trainer
- Velo Trainer
Free trials of the following apps with your purchase
- 30 Days FREE of Zwift for new members
- 60 Days FREE of Strava Summit for new Strava members
- 30 Days FREE of TrainerRoad for new users
- 60 Days FREE of The Sufferfest Training Center for new Sufferfest members
- 30 Days FREE of Fulgaz for new subscribers
- 30 Days FREE of Rouvy for new premium subscribers
Please note: Includes KICKR Smart Turbo Trainer and boxed accessories only, no other items pictured are included.
- Weight: Approximately 21 kg
- Power requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Resistance type: Electromagnetic
- KICKR CLIMB and KICKR HEADWIND compatible
- Flywheel weight: 7.25 kg (16lbs)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Smart / ANT+ / ANT+ FE-C
- Maximum simulated grade: 20% (assumed rider/bike weight of 79 kg)
- Maximum power output: 2200 Watts (at 25 mph)
- Dimensions (legs open): L 51cm x W 71cm x H 43cm (L 20" x W 28" x H 17")
- Dimensions (legs closed): L 51cm x W 23cm x H 43cm (L 20" x W 9" x H 17")
- Supported hubs: 130/135 QR, 12x142, 12x148 (adapters included)
- Rear axle: Quick release
- Drivetrain: SRAM/Shimano 11-speed (11-28 cassette included)
- Wheel Size: 24" / 650c / 700c / 26" / 27.5" / 29" (unit is height adjustable so there's no need for a front wheel block)
- Disc brake clearance: Clearance for flat mount and disk brake equipped bikes
- Connectivity: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, and Bluetooth
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.