Wolf Tooth Components Aluminium Single Speed Cog
Made for single-speed bikes, Wolf Tooth Components have designed the Aluminium Single Speed Cog to be lighter, stiffer and more aesthetically attractive than any other available options. Compatible with any Shimano-type freehub spline, geared or not, and made to be used with any chain, this cog is made in the USA.
Using an aluminium 7075 T6 construction for better strength, this is a great option for single speed riders wanting a well-machined and purpose made part. Weighing 23 grams in the largest 22 tooth configuration, this is a great choice that offers better retention and more direct drive.
- Compatible with any Shimano-type freehub spline (geared or single speed)
- Designed to work with any chain
- Tooth width optimised for 10 and 11-speed chains
- Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
- Material 7075-T6 aluminium
- Weight - 22T= 23g, 20T= 20g, 19T= 18g, 18T= 16g, 17T= 15g, 16T= 11g