Zipp Vuka Aero Integrated Carbon Aerobar
Zipp’s Vuka Aero Integrated Carbon Aerobar offers great adjustability, enviably low drag and seamless integration with SRAM’s wireless AXS shifting.
The centre cap has an integrated mount for the SRAM eTap AXS BlipBox, keeping it hidden from the wind and yet still accessible. Hydraulic hoses or brake cables can be easily fitted using the Rapid Routing cable exits and it is compatible with plug style brake levers.
There is +46mm/-50mm fore and aft adjustment for the pads, 60 to 110mm of vertical adjustment with the included risers and three possible angles for the pads, so achieving the exact position necessary for the optimum blend of aerodynamics and power will not be a problem. Compatibility with standard road bike stems also adds to the bar’s ease of adjustment.
With a shape based on the SL-70 Aero road bar, the Vuka Aerobar is stiff and aerodynamic whilst still complying with the UCI 3:1 aspect ratio requirements, so it can be used in sanctioned events.
- UCI legal
- Integrated Carbon Aerobar works with any 31.8 clamp stem
- Unidirectional carbon
- Centre cap has an integrated mount for the SRAM eTap® AXS BlipBox
- Vuka Aero comes with base bar, extension towers, armrests, and risers to allow 60-110mm in vertical pad position
- Removable centre cap, placed in front of the stem, adds 5% stiffness to the aero bar and integrates seamlessly to the base bar
- Rapid Routing cable exits are positioned for easy installation of brake cables or hydraulic hoses
- Clamp width: 52mm
- Drop: 0mm
- Width (centre-to-centre): 40cm
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Pad fore/aft +46mm/-50mm
- Pad width: 140-280mm
- Pad height adjustable: 60-150mm (with aftermarket riser kit)
- Extension pitch: 0-15°
- Armrest pad angle: 5°, 10°, or 15°
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 706 grams (without extensions)
- Please note, does not ship with extensions