milKit Compact Tubeless Injector Kit with 35mm Valves
Designed for shallow depth rims, the milKit Compact Tubeless Injector Kit with 55mm Valves offers a new approach to setting your wheels tubeless thanks to its innovative valve design that stops pressure escaping when the valve is removed. This means when you’re riding day-after-day, you don’t need to worry about removing the tyre to check the amount of sealant - you can just use their injector to check, then reapply!
Using milKit’s innovative valves that are guaranteed not to clog and don’t release pressure when the core is removed, you can always keep your tyres to the correct pressure and pump them up on the go.
This innovative valve also means you can check the amount of sealant in the tyre without removing the tyre by using the sealant injector to remove it. The entire kit also packs away in itself for neat storage.
- Valved sealant injector
- Core remover
- Rim sticker
- Pair of 35mm valves
- Tubeless made easy! milKit makes installation and maintenance of MTB and Road tubeless systems a sinch!
- Unique valve won't clog and does not release pressure when the core is removed meaning awkward tyres are easier to inflate and keep inflated, a damaged valve also no longer means an end to your ride
- Unique system also allows you to accurately check and top up sealant without removing the tyre, no more spills, tyres can also be changed without wasting sealant
- Includes neat valve core removal tool that can be stored on the valve so it's always to hand
- Whole kit packs away neatly inside the injector for easy storage
- Kit includes a pair of valves, valved sealant injector, core remover and rim stickers
- Rider-designed in Switzerland, made in Italy
PRODUCT REF: 720420
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more