milKit Compact Tubeless Injector Kit with 55mm Valves
With 55mm valves for medium depth rims, the milKit Compact Tubeless Injector Kit with 55mm Valves offers a new approach to tubeless setups, allowing you to pump your tyres up, even after you’ve seated the tyre on the rim!
Using milKit’s innovative valves that are guaranteed not to clog and don’t release pressure when the core is removed, you can always keep your tyres to the correct pressure and pump them up on the go. This innovative valve also means you can check the amount of sealant in the tyre without removing the tyre by using the sealant injector to remove it. The entire kit also packs away in itself for neat storage.
- Valved sealant injector
- Core remover
- Rim sticker
- Pair of 55mm valves
- Tubeless made easy! milKit makes installation and maintenance of MTB and Road tubeless systems a sinch!
- Unique valve won't clog and does not release pressure when the core is removed meaning awkward tyres are easier to inflate and keep inflated, a damaged valve also no longer means an end to your ride
- Unique system also allows you to accurately check and top up sealant without removing the tyre, no more spills, tyres can also be changed without wasting sealant
- Includes neat valve core removal tool that can be stored on the valve so it's always to hand
- Whole kit packs away neatly inside the injector for easy storage
- Kit includes a pair of valves, valved sealant injector, core remover and rim stickers
- Rider-designed in Switzerland, made in Italy