2XU A:1 Active Wetsuit
Offering optimal flotation and flexibility, the 2XU A:1 Active Wetsuit is the perfect choice for swimmers who want top-end performance at an entry-level price-point. A 39 cell Japanese Yamamoto neoprene panel on the front of the suit is combined with Velocity Strakes to provide the optimal level of buoyancy and positioning in the water. The Velocity Strakes help to provide stability in the water and the correct amount of hip and upper body rotation.
Hydrodynamics are accounted for with the A:1's SCS coating. This micro-film silicone coating reduces friction with the surface of the water, helping you to glide through at a more efficient angle.
The swim section of any triathlon is all about generating power and getting up the ramp to T1 in as hasty a manner as possible. The A:1 features Concave Water Entrapment zones on both of the forearms that increase you propulsion, leading to more distance per stroke.
When you get to T1 you want to be able to unzip your suit as fast as possible. 2XU know this and have integrated a floating zip panel for extended reach and greater hydrodynamic efficiency.
With a wide range sizes to pick from, finding the perfect glove-like fit is easy, while the eye-catching cobalt blue accents ensure you turn heads at the lake.
Click here to read our full in-depth review of the A:1 Active Wetsuit.
- SCS Coating - Hydrodynamic Silicone Coating
- 39 Cell Front Buoyancy Panel - Max Buoyancy
- Velocity Strakes - Hydrodynamic Stability
- Concave Water Entrapment Zone - Enhanced DPS
- Floating Zip Panel - Extra DPS
- 520% Stretch Lining - Enhanced Lateral Flexibility
- Rollbar - Improved Core Buoyancy + Body Position
- A range of sizes for a specialised, comfortable fit
- 2 Year Warranty