3T Cycling Apto Team Stealth 17 Degree Stem
Renowned for manufacturing components with sleek Italian design and performance, 3T Cycling have hit the mark once again with the Apto Team Stealth 17 Degree Stem. With an alloy construction, this is a lightweight offering that provides a strong and stiff connection between your frame and handlebar.
The stem's +/- 17 degree angle means you can flip it up or down to suit your setup, and it is compatible with 31.8mm handlebars. To further improve the clean aesthetics, the faceplate bolts are reversed, and the sculpted faceplate logo can be removed to fit a computer mount for full integration.
- Material: Alloy 6061
- Angle: +/- 17 degrees
- Bolts: Titanium (steerer) / steel (faceplate)
- Steerer diameter: 28.6mm (1 1/8 inch)
- Handlebar diameter: 31.8mm
- Key size: 4mm Allen key
- Steerer bolt torque: 5Nm
- Faceplate bolt torque: 5Nm
- Weight: 145 grams (110mm length)
- Sculpted 3T faceplate logo is removable to reveal an attachment slot for a computer mount
- Reversed faceplate bolts for a clean look