3T Cycling Strada Team Frameset
Reinventing the aero road bike, 3T Cycling certainly aren't afraid to follow their research and put faith in their designs. With the 3T Cycling Strada Team Frameset starting over from scratch, every single aspect of this frame has been inspected, improved, modified and made better, all in an effort to deliver you with a more efficient machine. Throwing out standards and flying in the face of convention, this aero road frame is designed for use with a 1 x 11 setup, and offers a seat tube cutout more commonly seen on a time trial bike than on a machine aimed squarely at pursuing the long road.
Making use of a carbon fibre frame designed and crafted by 3T's structural experts, this frame offers a poised balance between straight line efficiency and low net weight. At just 970 grams in a medium size, you can be sure to forge your way up the climb as well as to push the limits on the flat. Tubing especially shaped into an all-new "Sqaero" form, this frame is designed according to 3T's Arcfoil theory, seeing tubes mimic the aerodynamic profile of air as it arcs around an object. This targetted shaping providing fantastic efficiency as well as improved structural integrity, you can be sure to ride with a stiff, effective frame at the core of your ride.
A deeply indented seat tube reducing turbulence around the rear wheel whilst a widened seat stay arrangement allows this frame the ability to offer an effective clearance for tyres with a 28mm width. Assuring you of a top of the line comfort and better than ever cushioning as you tackle the varied surfaces you encounter as standard on your local loops. With a 3T FUNDI LTD carbon fibre fork designed with a lower kink to offer a minimal frontal area and improved disc brake integration, this frame goes further than ever to make discs work with you on the road. A minimalist crown channelling air with enhanced efficiency around the front of your bike, this bike helps you make that personal best time with less input than ever.
Internal cable routing for EPS, Di2 or mechanical 1 x 11-speed drivetrains, this bike eliminates the use of a front derailleur as well as an additional chainring, saving weight and bringing your aero bike into even more competitive territory. Thru axles the final addition to this frame's performance advances, you can be sure of a rigid, stiff and unflexing connection to your wheels. A 3T Charlie Sqaero seatpost providing you with a comfortable, aerodynamic and strong platform, this is a high-end premium core for your all-time dream road machine.
- 3T's first reinvention of the aero road frameset
- Tyre clearance for 28mm tyres in order to offer supreme comfort
- 970-gram frame weight from 3T's carbon fibre
- Arcfoil tubing mimics the arc of real airflow to offer substantially lower drag
- Deep inset rear tyre significantly reduces turbulence
- Designed for 1 x 11 drivetrains for better weight and improved aerodynamics
- FUNDI Aero fork has a minimalist crown, Sqaero fork legs and a kinked leg for a minimal frontal area
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: 3T Strada Team Frameset, 3T full carbon fibre
- FORK: 3T FUNDI LTD, carbon fibre, 12mm thru axle
- HEADSET: 1 1/4 - 1 1/8 inch
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB386EVO
- SEATPOST: 3T Charlie Sqaero Strada
- AXLES: 142x12 rear (Syntace X-12), 100x12 front
- CABLE ROUTING: Internal via interchangeable FlipTop covers for 1x11 mechanical, Di2, eTap
- FRAME WEIGHT: 970g +/- 3% (M size)
- TYRE CLEARANCE: 28mm effective width
PRODUCT REF: 803973
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more