76 Projects Modular Garmin Computer Mount 31.8mm Bar
76 Projects' modular system allows for neat mounting of your bike computer and other accessories to the handlebar. This Mount has a Garmin insert fitted as standard, but this can be swapped out to accommodate other computers. It's designed for 31.8mm handlebars, both road and MTB, and is constructed from tough nylon. The head bracket of this accessory allows you to additionally attach a compatible camera, light or battery using the appropriate module (purchased separately).
Please note: Garmin pictured is not included.
- The same bracket can be used forward (road, cross) or backward on top (MTB)
- Garmin insert included as standard. Others can be purchased separately
- Head bracket accepts attachment of various light, camera and battery modules
- Fits 31.8mm handlebar diameters
- 3D printed sintered super tough nylon
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.