76 Projects Modular Garmin TT Mount
If you're likely to switch between bike computer brands, the 76 Projects Modular Garmin TT Mount is for you. It's supplied with an insert for Garmin computers but this can easily and quickly be swapped out for another insert (not included). The mount offers plenty of adjustability in tilt, length and taper, making it compatible with a range of TT bars, allowing you to optimise the position, in terms of both aerodynamics and for easy viewing of the screen with minimal head movement. There's even a bracket so you can attach other kit, including compatible lights, cameras and batteries.
Includes: Mount / spacers / extra screws (2x2mm, 2x3mm, 2x5mm, 2x10mm) / non slip rubber pads / rubber band
Please note: Does not include Garmin or GoPro pictured.
- Includes an insert for Garmin computers
- Unique three-way adjustability allows for optimum positioning for the rider to remain aero
- Adjustment - Tilt - 15° increments / taper - 0-10° / width - 65-105mm
- Replaceable insert allows you to switch between bike computers
- Head bracket accepts attachment of various light, camera and battery modules
- Includes: Mount / spacers / extra screws (2x2mm, 2x3mm, 2x5mm, 2x10mm) / non slip rubber pads / rubber band
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.