Abus City Chain 1010 Bike Lock Sold Secure Gold
A favourite for city riders thanks to its ease of use and portability, the City Chain 1010 Bike Lock from Abus is flexible, tough and has attained Sold Secure Gold status. The hardened steel chain can be threaded between your frame and wheels and easily looped around a fixed object and with a fabric sleeve there's no fear of it rubbing against your frame and damaging paintwork. The Abus Plus cylinder delivers exceptional protection against lock picking and there's an automatic cover to prevent dirt and grime penetrating the mechanism via the keyhole. When it's time to ride on simply wrap it around a seat post, the top tube or drop it into a backpack.
- 9mm hexagonal chain with fabric sleeve to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork
- The chain, the lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of specially hardened steel
- ABUS Plus cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Automatic cover for the keyhole against dirt and corrosion
- Good protection at high theft risk
- Recommended for securing high-quality bicycles
- The longer the chain, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- Length: 85cm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 1.850 grams
- Locking type: Key
- Colour: Black
Abus City Chain 1010 Bike Lock Sold Secure Gold Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.