Ale Flowers Short Sleeve Jersey
Part of Ale's vibrant Graphics range, the PRR Flowers Short Sleeve Jersey is designed to keep the rider cool on long hot summer rides. The micro-perforated fabric, used on the front panel and sleeves, makes this an incredibly breathable jersey for wearing when the mercury rises above 18 degrees.
Part of Alé's PRR range, this garment has pure performance in its DNA. The ergonomic fit with flat seams reduces aerodynamic drag, enhanced further by the die-cut sleeves and waistband.
The Carbon Triangle fabric to the back of the jersey has dissipative, antistatic and antibacterial properties to instil confidence and keep the rider feeling fresh. A full-length front zip allows for further ventilation on long hot climbs, should it be required.
Three rear pockets provide ample storage space, while an additional fourth, zipped pocket will keep your valuables safe.
- Ergonomic fit
- Flat seams
- Die-cut sleeve and waistband
- Breathable micro-perforated fabric front panel and sleeves
- Carbon Triangle fabric on the back with dissipative, antistatic and antibacterial properties
- Full zipper
- Three rear pocket system with a fourth zipped pocket
- Security Reflex visibility band on back pocket edge
- Temperature range: 18°-30°C
PRODUCT REF: 811384
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more