Argon 18 E-118 TT/Triathlon Frameset 2018
Benefit from a host of design features that make the Argon 18 E-118 Frameset one of the fastest time trial and triathlon offerings out there.
The carbon fibre HM7105 nanotech tubing is shaped to conform with UCI regulations, making this the perfect option for time trialling road racers as well as triathletes. Given the nature of this high-grade material, this frameset is lightweight and impressively stiff, providing enviable power transfer.
Proven to deliver excellent aerodynamic performance both in the wind tunnel and real-world race environments, this frameset is the choice of the 2017 United States National Time Trial Champions, among others.
To help you find your perfect time trial position, the seatpost and cockpit boast an impressive degree of adjustability while the size-specific geometry makes sure riders of all sizes can enjoy an optimised frameset.
- Super-aerodynamic carbon fibre frame and fork utilised for time trial and triathlon
- Aerodynamic caliper brakes are hidden from the airflow
- Adjustable and integrated cockpit
- Highly adjustable seatpost with plenty of fore-aft adjustment possible
Please note: The image is shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Argon 18 carbon fibre HM7105 nanotech tubing, size-specific geometry, UCI approved, 23mm tyre clearance, forged dropouts with replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- FORK: Argon 18 E118 carbon fork, 23mm tyre clearance
- HEADSET: FSA MR0554 and MR136, Oneness 3.0 specific compressor included
- STEM: Argon 18 Oneness 3.0
- HANDLEBAR: Argon 18 AHB-7550 carbon, 10cm armrest adjustment for the perfect fit
- SEATPOST: ASP-7500 reversible (76°/78°) carbon fibre (36cm uncut)
- BRAKES: Exclusive, integrated aero caliper brakes
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL: BB86
PRODUCT REF: 818074
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more