Argon 18 Electron Track Frameset
The Argon 18 Electron Track Frameset is made from a Thermotech tubing in aluminium 3005 for a greater stiffness and strength. With an aerodynamic design made to improve the efficiency of this bike, stiffness is added to this track frameset by means of a triple butted tubing, arranged with a shorter wheelbase. This geometry allows for increased bottom bracket clearance and an improved level of response and agility. Helping you to weave a tight line and be more precise in race conditions, this design opens up better bike-handling.
Equipped with a straight bladed E99 AERO Carbon fork, this frameset delivers responsive steering and a neat aerodynamic performance. Keeping the weight low and allowing for an intuitive ride quality, this frameset is produced in a size-specific geometry, meaning that performance is uniform across all size editions. Alloy rear dropouts boosting strength in the connection between the frame and wheels, this frameset is sure to deliver your power with efficiency.
- Aerodynamically advanced
- Maximum comfort and amazing agility
- Carbon fibre fork for greater comfort
- Triple butted aluminium frame
- Alloy rear dropouts
- Argon fit system (AFS) offers a shorter wheelbase for increased bottom bracket clearance and greater agility
- Size specific geometry
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Argon 18 Electron Frame, Thermotech Tubing aluminium 3005 frame
- FORK: Argon 18, E99 AERO carbon fork
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit IS2, 1-1/8-inch
- SEATPOST: Argon 18 ASP-4000 Aero carbon seatpost
PRODUCT REF: 818254
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more