Argon 18 Krypton GF Disc Road Frameset 2018
A maximum performance, endurance specific frameset, the Argon 18 Krypton GF Disc is ready to tackle long rides on any road surface.
If you enjoy a relaxed position on the bike but don't want to compromise on performance, this is the frameset for you. Build it up with your choice of groupset, with compatibility for the latest mechanical and electronic offerings from all major manufacturers. This includes an optional direct mount rear derailleur hanger, compatible with Shimano's latest generation of road shifting systems.
The endurance specific fork is designed for the best balance of vibration absorption and control, with the blade shapes optimised to offer good aerodynamic performance too.
The highly adjustable press-fit 3D headset system comes with three different options of varying height. You'll be able to find your perfect position on the bike while maintaining the frameset's great looks at the front end.
The TDS-C Race Monocoque seatpost is lightweight and comfortable, utilising the natural characteristics of carbon fibre to dampen road vibrations.
Ready for 140mm or 160mm flat mount disc brakes, the dropouts are made stiffer for better performance, using the DT-Swiss 12mm thru-axles supplied. The added benefit here is they facilitate reliable and secure wheel fitment every time, similar to the convenience of a quick release lever.
- Lightweight carbon fibre frame and fork utilised for endurance riding
- DT-Swiss Thru-Axels and flat mounts for disc brakes
- Top specification seatpost and 3D headset with three height options included
- Modular cable routing system, ready for mechanical or electronic groupsets
- UCI approved frameset
- FRAME: Argon 18 Krypton carbon fibre frame, flat mounts for 140mm or 160mm disc brakes, up to 32mm tyre clearance (28mm with mudguards), UCI approved
- FORK: Endurance specific Argon 18 Krypton fork design, shape optimised for best balance of vibration absorption and control, flat mounts for 140mm or 160mm disc brakes, up to 32mm tyre clearance (28mm with mudguards), UCI approved
- HEADSET: Press-fit 3D headset system, with three height options that integrate seamlessly with the head tube for a sleek look
- SEATPOST: TDS-C Race Monocoque seatpost, comfortable and extremely adjustable
- BB SHELL: BB86 Bottom Bracket shell
- AXLES: DT-Swiss 12mm Thru-Axles, front and back facilitate reliable and secure wheel fitment every time
- WEIGHT: 1000 grams frame, 386 grams fork (size medium with hardware)
PRODUCT REF: 817775
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more