Assos T Tiburu S7 Thermal Bib Short
The Assos T Tiburu S7 Thermal Bib Short uses an innovative custom type 610.RX fabric, which is abrasion-resistant, offers exceptional thermal insulation and is combined with Assos AWR, water-repellent technology to make this the perfect, autumn, winter and spring short. A garment for those looking for all year round performance, whether that be on the road, cyclocross or time trial bike.
Assos BlasenSchutz protection shields the crotch area from cold winds, thus making cold weather-induced toilet stops a thing of the past. Integrated front pad protection in the form of a panel seamlessly integrated into the short provides a further layer of protection and comfort.
Fit is key with every Assos product, with the T Tiburu S7 Thermal Bib Short being no different. Campionissimo AEPD is a cut that allows the short to work and fit at one with the body, especially in the riding position. This technology keeps weight down and uses fewer seams, thus making for a more comfortable and less abrasive garment.
Assos is renowned for using some of the most comfortable pads on the market and the S7 pad is excellent, offering support, comfort and top moisture control.
- Inspired by Freddy Maertens, two-time World Champion, who required a short for autumnal Belgian riding
- Suitable for climaRange riding conditions; perfect for Autumn and Springtime
- Exclusive, Assos custom type 610.RX fabric, with AWR water repellant material
- Breathable and lightweight
- Form-fitting Campionissimo AEPD race cut
- Assos BlasenSchutz protection; crotch and abdomen protected against cold wind
- Game Changer S7 pad
- Ideal to be worn when a traditional bib short is too cold, and a bib tight is too warm