Bellroy Apex Backpack
Instinctively useful in an array of situations, the Bellroy Apex Backpack is perfect for busy lifestyles. The quick-opening mechanism allows the unfurling of what the designer describes as a 'toolbelt' of pockets for your key essential items around the perimeter of the opening. That leaves an unrestricted point to a spacy centre compartment for larger items.
When you're ready to move, the bag closes up quickly and easily, with the stretch pockets keeping all of your valuables protected. The water-resistant nylon main fabric is rugged and has a smart finish, while the environmentally certified leather ensures quality throughout. You can choose to use the adjustable sternum strap if you wish, and it doesn't look out of place when you don't. This superb backpack boasts a three-year manufacturer's warranty and features a recycled main body fabric.
Please note: Items pictured are for illustration of features only and are not included.
- Water-resistant nylon
- Recycled body fabric
- Environmentally certified leather
- An intentionally uncluttered design allows Apex to blend and adapt to multiple tasks and environments
- Access to your daily essentials without much unzipping, unclipping or unpacking
- Stretch pockets keep valuables out of the crush zone – but snap flat when not in use
- Magnet buttons and dual-access zips provide exceptional access and lay-flat packability
- Pockets positioned in a ‘toolbelt’ around the sides of the bag, to leave plenty of space in the center for everything else to fall where it falls
- The adjustable sternum strap is subtle enough to clip on, or remain off, and not affect your look
- Includes key clip
- Apex is adjustable for various shapes and sizes
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 1.4kg
- Capacity: 26 litres
- Dimensions: 530 x 380 x 190mm
- Covered by Bellroy's three year warranty