Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Disc Frameset 2020 (Vision Metron 5D ACR Handlebar)
Build up your dream bike with this Bianchi Oltre XR4 CV Disc Frameset, complete with Vision Metron 5D ACR combination handlebar and stem. The use of Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) has led to the development of a frameset that's incredibly aerodynamic, while Countervail, an innovative technology exclusive to Bianchi, will cancel out 80% of vibrations that can cause fatigue, keeping you stronger for longer and the ride smoother.
There's clearance for wider tyres and this Oltre XR4 is designed for disc brake components so you'll get reliable braking performance no matter the conditions. Vision's Metron 5D bar and stem combo is not only in keeping with the sleek aesthetics but will cut drag, along with the aero seatpost.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD), to refine and optimise every aspect of the Oltre XR4 frameset, to ensure the new XR4 Disc is a masterpiece of aerodynamic design
- Bianchi’s leading aero disc design delivers a superior aero road experience
- The Oltre XR4 frame and fork are designed to accommodate wider tyres. The extra clearance enhances comfort and grip
- Countervail®, exclusive to Bianchi CV models – cancels 80% of vibrations resulting in increased control and reduced muscle fatigue. The result is a smooth ride and a racer who can stay focused in their fastest, most efficient aerodynamic position for longer
- The Vision Metron 5D bar and stem gives the Oltre XR4 the cleaner, more aero front end for added speed and efficiency
Please note: Build as per technical specifications. Images for representation of colourway only.
|Frame||Bianchi Oltre XR4 disc carbon with Countervail, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, headset 1.5", PressFit BB 86.5x41mm, disc brake internal cable routing, flat mount, thru-axle 12x142mm|
|Fork||Bianchi full carbon with Countervail, disc, thru-axle 12x100mm|
|Headset||FSA Orbit, 1.5", specific to Metron ACR integrated handlebar|
|Handlebar/stem||Vision Metron 5D integrated aero bar, bar/stem, material UD weave carbon, drop 125mm, reach 80mm, Di2 compatible, ext|
|Seatpost||Bianchi Oltre full carbon aero; clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm, length|