Bontrager Ballista Road Shoes
Meeting the needs of the most demanding athletes, the Bontrager Ballista Road Shoes are ready to deliver all the performance you could wish for. Efficiency, reduced weight and comfort come in equal measure, making these shoes perfect for training, racing and longer rides alike.
With a stiffness index of 12 out of 14, the OCLV carbon sole will translate all your power into speed on the road. The inForm Pro last is ergonomically designed for the highest levels of comfort and performance and the no-sew, fused upper keeps weight to a minimum.
Slipper-like comfort comes from the rear mounted Boa system. A Heel Reel draws the foot down and back so your heel is securely locked in place and won't slip when you're putting the power down. With a two-way fit adjustment, you can dial in the perfect fit and easily make adjustments with one hand mid-ride. Not only increasing efficiency, this design also keeps things neat on the front of the shoes, improving aesthetics.
- inForm Pro last delivers an ergonomically optimised, high-performance fit
- 100% OCLV carbon sole is extremely lightweight and stiff for efficient power transfer
- The heel-mounted Boa IP1 dial offers precise, two-way fit adjustments
- Heel Reel draws the foot down and back to create a secure heel lock for a more efficient pedal stroke
- No-sew, fused upper for lightweight construction
- Stiffness index: 12 of 14
- Cleat compatibility: Three bolt road cleats
PRODUCT REF: 912520
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more