CEP Run Compression Socks 2.0
Using CEP’s high-quality, graduated compression that has been proven to increase endurance and reduce lactic acid, the CEP Run Compression Socks 2.0 are ideal for any runner looking to inject a new found sense of comfort into their workout.
Within these socks, the highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship have been used to increase durability, so as others start to diminish and smell, these stay strong and their elasticity doesn’t start to sag. This attributes to the perfect anatomical fit, alongside the comfort and muscle support on offer from the compression. Padded zones have also been incorporated to relieve pressure where it’s needed most.
Stopping excessive heat build up comes from the heat and moisture management properties from its hydrophilic design. Its open-pore mesh structure moves moisture away from the skin, to the outer shell of the sock to be absorbed by the atmosphere, stopping any wind chill when you’re exerting yourself. When you’re pushing to beat PB’s and have a jam-packed training schedule, this sock also comes into its own. The antibacterial properties increase the number of times these socks can be used before they start to smell.
- Perfect anatomical fit
- Highest quality materials and premium craftsmanship for extreme durability
- Microfibre technology for superior comfort
- Extra-flat toe seam
- Heat and moisture management thanks to hydrophilic design
- Open-pore mesh structure in the calf for excellent ventilation
- Antibacterial, odour-reducing properties
- Padded zones to relieve pressure where it's needed most