Castelli Team Ineos 2020 Free Aero Race 4 Bib Short
Castelli's 2020 Free Aero Race 4 Bib Short is part of the Team Ineos collection and exactly replicates the bib short used by the pros in both design and technology. Engineered for racing and hard training across a range of temperatures, this short combines two main fabrics; Forza, used on the inside of the leg for a close fit, won't restrict movement thanks to the Lycra content, while on the outer surface, dimpled Vortex enhances aerodynamics where it matters most.
The upper is light and minimal yet supportive, with the mesh material keeping you cool. An updated Progetto X2 seat pad with a seamless construction takes care of protection and cushioning. The padding soaks up shock and is thick enough even for all-day rides without feeling overly bulky, and on top of this, there's an incredibly comfortable skin care layer that's soft and stretchy. Finished with Giro4 leg gripper elastic, the short won't need adjusting or pulling down mid-ride, and flat-lock stitching has been used to prevent chafing.
- Team Ineos collection
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction keeps you cool
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad
- Recommended temperature range: 15°-35°C / 59°-95°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 172 grams (size medium)