Colnago C64 Mapei Road Disc Frameset (High Geometry)
Be the envy of your ride buddies with this Colnago C64 Road Disc Frameset in Mapei team colours. With a high geometry, you can achieve a more comfortable and slightly less aggressive position without the need for a stack of spacers under your stem. Designed for disc brakes, you'll get effective and modulated stopping power no matter if the roads are wet or dry. With the C64 released in 2018 to celebrate the 64th year of the company, it was two years in the making and underwent extensive research and development to make it stiffer, lighter and more compliant than its C60 predecessor. In fact, the C64 disc is around 270 grams lighter than the C60 disc model.
The carbon construction now has a UD (unidirectional) finish that shaves the grams off, and the fork has been completely redesigned, with a new rib shape and an internal rib for improvements in comfort, strength and stiffness. The thinner head tube is not only lighter but also adds side stiffness, and updated upper cups help to absorb road buzz and improve handling.
A narrower lower portion of the downtube better matches the rear triangle and a recessed bottle cage area not only cuts drag but improves torsional stiffness. The seat tube and seat lug are now a single rigid piece, and the seat clamp is integrated for streamlined, clean aesthetics. Colnago have retained a ThreadFit82.5 bottom bracket design but the cable guide is now moulded to the lug, creating a bigger radius and improved shifting performance. Asymmetrical chainstays ensure exceptional power transfer so when you put the power down, your watts will be translated into speed.
- Colnago C64 carbon disc frameset in Mapei colours
- Redesigned carbon fork with an external rib shape and internal rib for improved comfort and ride quality
- UD carbon finish
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing
Please note: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork.
- FRAME: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc
- FORK: Colnago C64, carbon, flat-mount disc, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HEADSET: Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- SEATPOST: Colnago Carbon, 15mm offset
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to the internal routing of the brake cable housing, you will need to purchase the Colnago SR9 Alloy Disc Stem to complement the C/D fork
- Compatible with ThreadFit82.5 system bottom brackets (not included)
PRODUCT REF: 1049489
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more