Colnago C64 Mapei Road Frameset (High Geometry)
Hand built in Italy, and with a beautiful hand painted design, the Colnago C64 Mapei Road Frameset has a high geometry that's perfect for long days in the saddle or just for those riders who prefer a slightly taller head tube and a more relaxed position. Following on from the highly successful C60, two years of research and development have gone into perfecting the C64, and it's now lighter, stiffer and more compliant than its predecessor. The carbon construction now has a UD (unidirectional) carbon finish that shaves off 200 grams, and the fork has been completely redesigned. The rib shape brings comfort, while the internal rib enhances stiffness and overall strength. This frameset is now designed for direct mount brakes, and there's also clearance for 28mm tyres that'll smooth out rough roads and roll fast.
In the frame itself, the shape of the headtube has be changed, and it's now thinner, reducing weight and increasing side stiffness. Borrowing technology from the Colnago Concept, the updated upper cups improve handling and damp vibrations for less fatigue in the wrists and arms. The lower portion of the downtube is now narrower and matches the rear triangle, and a recessed area not only keeps your bottle cage and bidon out of the wind, but also increases torsional stiffness. Weight is cut further, and rigidity enhanced, by the one-piece seat tube and seat tube lug, while an integrated seat clamp keeps things streamlined.
- Colnago C64 carbon frameset in Mapei colours
- Redesigned carbon fork with an external rib shape and internal rib for improved comfort and ride quality
- UD carbon finish
- Designed for direct mount brakes
- Tyre clearance: 28mm
- Compatible with both mechanical and electronic groupsets
- Internal cable routing
Please note: Images are for representation of colourway only. This is a rim brake model.
- FRAME: Colnago C64, carbon
- FORK: Colnago C64, carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- HEADSET: Colnago, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4"
- SEATPOST: Colnago Carbon, 15mm offset
- Compatible with ThreadFit82.5 system bottom brackets (not included)
PRODUCT REF: 1049270
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more