Endura MT500 Overshoe II
Tough and wear resistant, the Endura MT500 Overshoe II has a nylon faced neoprene construction that helps to keep the elements out and the warmth in. The moulded rubber toe caps with their rigid underside are perfect for when you need to hop off the bike and get muddy, except this time your shoes wont be getting muddy, they'll be staying sparkling and clean.
Furthering this hardy theme is the welded centre seam, which gives the shoes a smooth finish while also improving water protection. The Kevlar soles means you don't have to worry about destroying the overshoe if you need to get off the bike and the rear zip with a snap-down puller ensures a snug fit and means that the overshoe wont slip off your foot.
Compatible with mountain bike cleats only, the Endura MT500 Overshoe II are adorned with reflective elements that aid your visibility both on the trails and on the roads.
- Tough nylon faced neoprene upper
- Rear zip with snap-down puller and Velcro® heel tab to ensure snug fit
- Moulded rubber toe cap with ridged underside to help when climbing steep and/or muddy slopes
- Neoprene meets behind the zip to improve water tightness
- Welded centre seam for smooth finish and improved water protection
- Hard wearing Kevlar® sole and stitching
- Reflective logo and rear zip panels
- Suitable for MTB cleats only
- Say goodbye to muddy shoes!