Exposure Lights Sirius Mk9 & TraceR Mk2 ReAKT Light Set
By combining their powerful Sirius Mk9 front light and innovative TraceR Mk2 ReAKT rear light, Exposure Lights has produced perhaps the ultimate road and commuting light set. With up to 850 lumens available, the Sirius is excellent at illuminating dark streets and back roads as well as competing with the plethora of bright lights typical of a city street to ensure maximum visibility. The ReAKT technology in the TraceR Mk2 combines light sensors and accelerometers so that the output is measured against the ambient light levels so it will always show up, and it flares even more brightly when under braking, alerting other traffic and cyclists to the potential hazard. Both lights use simple and effective rubber straps and mounts that fit a wide variety of handlebar and seatposts sizes, and both can be quickly charged via USB for the evening commute home.
- Sirius MK9 DayBright
- TraceR Mk2 ReAKT
- Handlebar Bracket
- Seatpost Bracket
- USB Charge Cable
- QS Guide
- Optimum Mode Selector
- Cable Free Design
- Intelligent Thermal Management
- Smart Port Technology
- Fuel Gauge
- USB charging
- 2 Year Warranty
- Made in the UK
- Light source: 1 x white XPL2, 1 x red XPE-R LED
- Maximum lumens: 850 front, 75 rear (up to 120 in ReAKT mode)
- Modes: 7 front, with additional high, low and medium options within some modes, 3 rear, each with constant and pulse option
- Run time: Front - minimum 3 hours, maximum 24 hours pulse, rear - minimum 2 hours, maximum 36 hours
- Battery: Front - 700 mAh Lithium-Ion, Rear - 2,900 mAh Lithium-Ion, USB rechargeable
- Recharge time: Front - 4 hours, rear - 5 hours
- Dimensions: Front - 57mm x 28mm, rear - 110mm x 28mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: Front - 35 grams, rear - 84 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.