Fizik R4B Road Cycling Shoes
The Fizik R4B Road Cycling Shoes offer everything that any keen rider looks for in a pair of quality shoes. Style, performance and comfort all combine to make these some of the most compelling shoes Fizik have created to date.
The injected carbon sole provides the anchor-point of these shoes. The stiff and durable carbon compound maximises the power you can put through the pedals, increasing efficiency. On top of this lays the sculpted footbed which supports the bridge of your foot all the way through the pedal stroke.
Fizik have constructed the upper to provide lasting comfort through any condition. The durable Microtex material has small diamond-shaped perforations that increase airflow for a greater level of temperature management.
The Boa dial has become the benchmark for bike shoe closure systems so Fizik's choice to include the Boa IP1-A dial is welcomed. This dial, alongside the two micro straps, allows you to find your perfect fit and make micrometric adjustments on the go.
At just 254g per shoe in a size 42.5, the low weight of this shoe is testament to Fizik's attention to detail and performance.
- Material: Microtex laser perforated
- Diamond shaped laser-cut holes for temperature management
- Sculpted footbed for lasting support
- Outsole: Injected Carbon Vented
- Closure system: Boa IP1-A and Micro Straps
- Insole: Fizik cycling Insole
- Weight: 254 g (size 42.5)
- Three bolt cleat fastening (Shimano SPD-SL or Look Keo style)