Blending efficiency with comfort, this R5 outsole brings the best of both worlds, without compromise.
The three-bolt cleat is universally compatible with all major road pedal systems.
Unique to Fizik shoes, this staggered collar matches the natural misalignment of the ankle.
Fast and secure, this unique closure system offers a micro-adjustable, finely tuned fit.
Fizik R5 Tempo Overcurve Road Shoes
Fizik's classic styling and the performance to match; introducing the R5 Tempo Overcurve Road Shoes. Designed to enhance your experience out on the roads, these shoes feature the brand's Overcurve construction with a staggered collar to wrap the ankle. The asymmetrical shape takes into account the natural misalignment of the ankle for precise and form-fitting design. The closure is via a Velcro strap and single BOA dial, and the microtex upper is supple yet remains strong and durable. The R5 outsole is engineered from a nylon composite for a perfect balance of comfort and efficiency.
- Versatile road shoes designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
- Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- Overcurve: Asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- R5 nylon composite outsole: Carbon reinforced nylon, delivers balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency
- Microtex upper: Supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- BOA IP1-B dial
- Compatible with the majority of three-bolt cleats and road pedal systems
- Approximate weight: 253 grams (size 42 - per shoe)