Fizik X3 Vento Overcurve MTB Shoes
Put in your best racing performances in the Fizik X3 Vento Overcurve MTB Shoes. Engineered to suit all off-road disciplines, these shoes are packed with technology. The microtex upper is tough and durable while remaining highly breathable, and a unique Overcurve asymmetrical construction conforms to the foot's anatomy for a precise fit. This design takes the shape of the ankle into account, with a staggered collar tracing the shape of the joint's natural protrusions to wrap the ankle comfortably. Closed with a Boa dial, you can quickly make micro-adjustments to the fit mid-ride.
The race-ready design continues in the X3 carbon injected outsole, which's light and stiff, with a tread that holds traction over any terrain and sheds mud fast. Exposed stitching is minimised making those shoes easy to keep clean.
- Vento: Performance racing shoes designed in collaboration with professional cyclists
- X-Road: Designed and engineered to perform off-road, from singletrack to gravel roads and everything in between
- Microtex upper: Supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- X3 outsole: A carbon injected race-stiff interface with a durable TPU tread
- Overcurve asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Boa IP1-B dial and lace closure
- Compatible with two-bolt MTB cleats
- Approximate weight: 288 grams (size EU 42 - per shoe)