Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch
A slim, lightweight running watch with a stylish design, the Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch is the perfect partner for your training runs and races with built-in GPS to record your distance, pace and so much more, so you can take your running to the next level. The watch can be paired with wireless sensors such as the foot pod via ANT+.
There are built-in activity profiles including indoor and outdoor running, cycling and cardio so you can just select a profile and go. The built-in Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitor eliminates the need for a separate chest strap so your watch is all you need to get all the data required from your run. Run data can be automatically uploaded to Garmin's online fitness community, Garmin Connect, via Bluetooth, where data can then be shared to apps such as Strava.
The Forerunner 35 includes smart notifications so you won't miss an important message or phone call and features real-time live tracking, so friends and family can see how you're getting on or know where you are. The watch will make you aware of any software updates available so you will always have the most up-to-date features and if you want to listen to music during your run, you can take control through the watch for easy access to change the track or volume.
Even when not running you can make use of the watch day and night. You can track steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes and measure your heart rate 24 hours a day, so you can see if you are performing to your peak or getting adequate recovery between sessions. The watch will even alert you if you have been inactive for a long period of time, suggesting that you need to move.
- Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Watch
- Charging cable
- Monitors heart rate at the wrist, all day and night, using Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
- Built-in GPS
- Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and music controls
- Counts steps, calories and intensity minutes
- Training tools for intervals, audio prompts and a dedicated run/walk activity
- Preloaded sports profiles for running, indoor running, cycling and cardio
- Bluetooth and ANT+ connnectivity
- Automatically uploads your data to Garmin Connect
- Silicone strap
- Weight: 37.3g
- Physical dimensions: 35.5mm x 40.7mm x 13.3mm
- Display size: 23.5mm x 23.5mm
- Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 9 days in watch mode, 13 hours in training mode
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.