Garmin Forerunner 735XT GPS Watch
The Garmin Forerunner 735XT GPS Watch Tri Bundle is for athletes who want in-depth data that is going to help them train and compete. Whether you are completing your daily workout or competing in an Ironman, the smaller form and comfortable strap of the Forerunner 735XT is perfect. The smaller form factor also makes it ideal for everyday use, doubling as an activity tracker to count steps, calories and sleep.
Run, swim and bike with triathlon performance
Whether you are a cyclist, runner or swimmer or if you are competing in all three disciplines, the 735XT has built-in activity profiles for both indoor and outdoor exercise. The benefits do not end here, with cross-country skiing, paddle sports, hiking and strength training also being covered.
For brick training in multisport events, the auto multisport feature allows you to switch between sports at the single touch of a button while also being able to track data from your transition.
Wrist-based heart rate monitoring
The Forerunner 735XT is Garmin's first GPS watch with Elevate heart rate technology built in. There is no need to wear a heart rate monitor when running or cycling as you will be able to see all of your vital statistics like heart rate zones and BPM in real-time on the colourful 31.1mm diameter display.
On top of wrist-based heart rate monitoring comes a massive array of in-depth data like running dynamics, VO2 max and underwater heart rate monitoring for swimming (requires Swin and Run HRM, which are sold separately). Running dynamics tracks ground contact time and balance, stride length and vertical ratio, while VO2 max estimates also include lactic threshold data and recovery advisories.
Share and connect your exercise
The Forerunner 735XT also includes integration with Strava's Live Suffer Score so you can get credit for your effort. With the purchase of a 735XT you get a 60-day free trial to Strava Premium, so you can see your suffer score and use it to push yourself harder than ever.
Connect and customise
With a connection to a compatible smartphone, the 735XT can provide smart notifications, automatic activity uploads to Garmin Connect and other third-party services, and email, text and call notifications. You can also fully customise the watch faces, apps and data fields using Garmin's Connect IQ on your computer or compatible mobile device. After you have hung up your trainers, bike or goggles for the day you can connect to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share your activities.
- Forerunner 735XT GPS watch
- Charging/data clip
- Measures heart rate at the wrist
- Provides advanced cycling, swimming and running dynamics to record ground contact time, balance, stride length, vertical ratio and much more
- Offers VO2 max estimate, lactate threshold, race predictor and recovery advisor (when paired with Run and Swim HRM, available separately)
- Connected features: Smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking and more (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Customise with free watch faces, apps and more from Connect IQ™
- Physical dimensions: 45 x 45 x 11.7 mm
- Display size: 31.1 mm diameter
- Display resolution (WxH): 215 x 180 pixels
- Colour display
- Weight: 44 grams
- Battery life: Up to 24 hours in UltraTrac mode without optical HR; up to 14 hours in activity mode with GPS and optical HR; up to 11 days in watch mode, including activity tracking, smart notifications and optical HR tracking
- Records up to 80 hours of activity data
- Connect IQ™ app support: Yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Physiological measurements: Yes
- ANT+™: Yes
- Interface: USB
- Run/walk feature: Yes
- Projected finish time: Yes
- Race an activity: Yes
- Custom alerts: Yes
- Customisable lap screen
- GPS/GLONASS: Yes
- Wireless Connectivity: Yes
- UltraTrac: Yes