Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Watch Tri Bundle
The Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Watch Tri Bundle is the ultimate GPS watch for running and triathlon and has a range of built-in activity profiles, so can be used for a number of other sports. The bundle comes with an extra set of black bands, HRM-Tri™ monitor, HRM-Swim™ monitor and bike quick release kit to really make the most of your triathlon training.
The watch is able to read your heart rate with the built-in Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor however further data is available with the included extras. In the water, the watch can track your distance, stroke count, pace and more, and the HRM-Swim™ monitor gathers further metrics.
The training status performance monitoring tool can provide you with information about your training; if it's productive, if you are peaking, or if you have been overtraining and need more recovery time. Activity profiles are built-in and feature a number of sports so the Forerunner 935 is so much more than just a triathlon watch. You can collect data whether skiing, hiking, weight training, paddle boarding and more. When you are doing a brick session or racing, the multisport feature allows you to switch between sports with just the press of a button. You can also create and download your own workouts to suit, by logging into Garmin Connect™.
With LiveTracking, your friends and family can check out your progress and GroupTrack is a feature that allows you to see where your riding buddies are. When you connect to your smartphone you can get smart notifications so you won't miss anything important if your phone is in your pocket. Garmin has added GLONASS to the Forerunner 935. What this means is you will have even better coverage in challenging or remote environments where GPS alone is not enough. With a built-in barometer, you will receive real-time elevation data.
Even when not training or racing, this watch comes in useful, with the ability to track steps, calories burnt and sleep, boasting a long battery life of two weeks in watch mode. In GPS mode it will still outlast long races and training sessions with a 24-hour life. Data collected is automatically synced to Garmin Connect so you can analyse your performance via your desktop or the Garmin Connect mobile app.
On top of a number of technical performance features, this watch is lightweight and comfortable for all-day wear. Compatibility with the Garmin QuickFit™ bands means you can easily change the straps to suit the event. The Forerunner 935 is compatible with Vector 2 and 2S power pedal if you want to work with the power on the bike and perform at your peak.
In the box
- Forerunner 935 GPS watch
- One extra set of bands (black)
- HRM-Tri™ monitor
- HRM-Swim™ monitor
- Quick release kit
- Charging cable
- Dimensions: 47 x 47 x 13.9 mm
- Strap material: silicone
- Weight: 49 grams
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 30.4mm diameter
- Battery life: Smart mode - up to 2 weeks, GPS/HR mode - up to 24 hours, UltraTrac™ mode - up to 60 hours without wrist heart rate
- Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)
- Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person) and Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)
- Auto Pause®, Auto Lap® and Auto Scroll
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths)
- Power meter compatible
- In the box: Forerunner 935 GPS watch, one extra set of bands (black), HRM-Tri™ monitor, HRM-Swim™ monitor, quick release kit, charging cable, manuals
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.