Kinesis Crosslight 5T Disc Frameset
Bringing the beloved Crosslight 5T into the disc brake revolution will only add to the appreciation for the Kinesis Crosslight 5T Disc Frameset. This superbly versatile frameset allows you to build your dream bike for anything from cyclocross, touring, commuting, winter bike or all round training bike.
Thankfully, Kinesis have even opened this superb frame up to a wider audience by including a 45 cm size that would be perfect for female or junior riders. The best advancement is the addition of inboard disc mounts that allows you to mount the best possible braking system for power, modulation and all weather performance.
The geometry is definitely cyclocross race orientated, which will allow you to tear up the race course or shave time off your commute. This is brought to life in the Kinesis Double Butted, 7005 series aluminium tubing; a superb blend of durability and lightweight.
Another nod to its cyclocross potential comes from the flattened top tube, which makes shouldering the bike during race scenarios more comfortable. Furthermore, the tube is widened at the junction with the seat tube to prevent twisting forces along the front triangle. Thoughtful tube design is also seen in the aStay. Here the oversized drive side chainstay boosts your accelerations whilst simultaneously keeping the back end light, comfortable and responsive.
The superb price of this frame makes it the perfect option for first timers all the way through to more experienced riders thanks to its quality. Incorporating mudguards and bottle cages is easily possible, emphasising the versatility of this bike. Cyclocross, tourer, commuter, winter bike or all round training bike, this Crosslight 5T V2 has it all covered.
- Kinesis Double Butted, 7005 series aluminium tubing frame for durability and lightweight
- Inboard disc mounts allow you to mount the best possible braking system for power, modulation and all weather performance.
- Mudguards and bottle cages can be added with ease
- Flattened top tube for shouldering during a cyclocross event
- Oversized drive side chainstay of the aStay provides superb acceleration, but keeps the rear light, comfortable and responsive
- New 45 cm size that would be perfect for female or junior riders
- Includes: frame, fork, dropout, headset, barrel adjusters and BB cable guide
- Clearance for tyres up to 40 mm in width
Please note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Kinesis Double Butted, 7005 series aluminium tubing frame, seat post 27.2 mm, seat clamp 31.8 mm, front mech 31.8 mm, BB 68 mm British
- FORK: Kinesis eyeletted CC Disc Carbon fork
- HEADSET: Integrated 1 1/8", 36º/45º for a 45 mm OD head tube
- BOTTOM BRACKET: 68 mm British
PRODUCT REF: 464845
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more