Kinesis Tripster AT Frameset
Designed to handle every trail and path imaginable, the Kinesis Tripster AT Frameset provides the ambitious, adventurous rider with the ability to tackle anything that lies before them. With a strong, lightweight aluminium tubed frameset and a geometry designed for long distance endurance riding, this bike is perfect to explore new roads, travel down smaller paths, and see the world beyond the horizon.
Weighing approximately 1840 grams in the smallest size, this frameset is made from Kinesium tubing that provides rigidity and stiffness for efficient power transfer, while its strong construction offers a sturdy basis for exploring remote areas. A BSA threaded bottom bracket shell is an easily maintained and reliable option.
Designed and constructed with the input of the late, great Mike Hall, this bike is a true explorer. With three bottle cage mounts, and clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres, this frameset also offers up internal cable routing alongside flat mount disc brake options. Including an FSA tapered headset, the Tripster AT is rugged, rough and ready, making it ideal for all your adventure biking needs.
- Developed in conjunction with the late great Mike Hall
- All-terrain geometry for riding anywhere
- Clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm
- Internal cable routing
- Three possible bottle cage mounts
- Rack and mudguard mounting spots
- Tough and lightweight Kinesium tubeset
- Colour matched full carbon tapered Tripster AT fork
- Flatmount disc mount
- BSA threaded BB shell
- FSA tapered headset
- Kinesis seat clamp
- FRAME: Kinesis Tripster Thru Axle Disc Frame (aluminium)
- FORK: Kinesis Tripster Thru Axle Disc Fork (full carbon)
- HEADSET: FSA Taper headset
- BOTTOM BRACKET SHELL: BSA threaded
PRODUCT REF: 740414
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more