Kinesis Tripster AT Frameset
Setting out to cover every single trail and path imaginable, the Kinesis Tripster AT Frameset provides the ambitious, adventurous rider with the ability to set forth and tackle anything that lies before them. With a strong, lightweight aluminium tubed frameset with a geometry designed for long distance enduring riding, this bike is eager to taste new roads, travel down smaller paths, and see the world beyond the horizon.
Weighing 1840 grams in the frame's smallest iteration, this frameset is made from Kinesium tubing that provides a much-improved rigidity and stiffness, giving them an easy transfer of power whilst, with its strong construction, a sturdy basis for exploring remote areas. A BSA threaded bottom bracket for a top performing, reliable and, more replaceable option when out and on the road.
Designed and constructed with the input of the late, great Mike Hall, this bike is a true explorer. With three bottle cage mounts, clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm tyres, this frameset offers up internal cable routeing alongside flat mount disc brake options. Including an FSA taper headset, this frameset is rugged, rough and ready, making it ideal for all your adventure biking needs.
- Developed in conjunction with the late great Mike Hall
- All Terrain geometry for riding anything
- Clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650B x 52mm
- Cable routeing
- Three possible bottle cage mounts
- Rack and mudguard mounting spots
- Tough and lightweight Kinesium tubeset
- Colour matched full carbon tapered Tripster AT fork
- Flatmount disc mount
- BSA threaded BB
- FSA taper headset
- Kinesis seat clamp
- FRAME: Kinesis Tripster Thru Axle Disc Frame (aluminium)
- FORK: Kinesis Tripster Thru Axle Disc Fork (full carbon)
- HEADSET: FSA Taper headset
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA threaded
PRODUCT REF: 740414
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more