Lake CX176 Wide Fit Road Shoes
The high cadence and prolonged efforts of road cycling put increased demands on your feet, especially in warm weather, but thankfully the Lake CX176 Wide Fit Road Shoes feature a secure Sport last that cradles the foot to prevent unwanted movement. The Action Leather material is durable and breathable to keep feet cool and has a PU service treatment to help increase water resistance. An all-new Clarino Microfibre and mesh upper further enhances ventilation and breathability to help stop feet swelling in warm weather, as can be an issue for the rider with a wide foot.
In order to fine-tune the pressure whilst ensuring a secure fit, the BOA® L6 Closure System uses a side-mounted push/pull lacing system with powerstrap to maintain an even distribution of tension around the whole foot.
- Clarino Microfibre and mesh upper for breathability to keep feet cool out on the road
- Side mounted Push/Pull BOA L6 lacing system with powerstrap
- Lake Competition fibreglass-injected nylon outsole (3-hole compatible)
- Sport last for secure fit without unwanted movement that avoids hotspots and numbness
- Durable Action Leather with PU surface treatment
- Wide fit example - 107.76mm width for a size 43 (compared to 99mm standard width)